What Your Advisors Are Reading This Month
Reading List from your WPC Advisors
What Your Advisors are Reading This Month includes articles written with a focus on investment management, economic conditions, and financial planning. We hope you find these article links sourced from trusted news providers interesting. This is the first in our series of monthly reading lists. Be sure to check back monthly for more reading!
These articles provide you with a market recap and outlook.
- Todd Steinbrink: This strategist had Wall Street’s most accurate stock market forecast in 2023. Here’s what he thinks is in store for 2024 (msn.com)
- Patrick Scarborough: Magnificent Seven Stocks Risk Losing Sheen in Fed’s Soft Landing (yahoo.com)
Financial Planning Articles
Here is some financial knowledge to help your personal financial situation in 2024.
- Tim Dougherty: I worked hard to clean up my finances in my 30s, but a financial planner says I’m still making 5 expensive mistakes (msn.com)
- Malea Hornback: Forget ‘spend less’ or ‘save more.’ Make this your No. 1 financial resolution for 2024 | CNN Business
- Jerry Yox: 6 Ways to Spend Unused 529 Plan Funds – Savingforcollege.com
- Todd Lyon: If You Give to Charity, ‘Bunching’ Could Save You Thousands | Kiplinger
For more What Your Advisors are Reading This Month and all of our blogs, articles and checklists, visit our resources page at Resources – Wealth Planning Corporation
WPC helps clients navigate complexity and create sustainable solutions for financial security. Our primary focus is to improve our clients’ long-term financial well-being. Visit www.wealthp.com to see examples of our client stories.
Our goal as a firm is to provide quality, custom advice, exceptional service, and follow-through with every client encounter. We seek to educate each client and increase their financial confidence in all interactions and communications.
What Your Advisors Are Reading This Month is one of a series of communications dedicated to this effort. Watch for more content and reading lists throughout the year.