What is the reality of college pricing and how can you save on the costs?
High schools focus on how to navigate the admissions process and meet the deadlines…. But getting answers to key financial questions can be difficult.
- What is the EFC and how to estimate yours?
- Which scholarships to target?
- How to research schools to find the true cost of attendance?
- Which types of aid should your family target and why?
- How to create your four-year payment strategy?
Our goal is to end the student loan crisis one family at a time!
What is College Pre-Approval™?
College Pre-Approval™ is a proprietary financial planning methodology developed to help families and students reach better financial outcomes from higher education and is owned by Capstone College Partners, LTD. Capstone College Partners is recognized in the financial planning community for providing quality education to financial services professionals who wish to deliver unmatched guidance to families regarding college planning.
Our advisor training is built on extensive and ongoing research and experience in helping families and students make informed and appropriate buying decisions when it comes to college education. Our mission and highest aspiration is to help advisors end the student loan crisis, one family at a time.
View the e-Brochure for College Pre-Approval™.
Planning Your Private College Consultation
WPC Private College Consultation* will use the College Aid Pro (CAP) software to provide you with a customized report specific to your student’s academic profile and your family’s financial information. Download the pre-meeting checklist here.
Together, we will:
- Help you calculate your EFC (Expected Family Contribution)
- Determine your student’s and family’s profile to optimize school selection
- Provide detailed summaries for each of your targeted schools which includes:
- Cost breakdown o Competitive academic profile of their students
- Merit Scholarship requirements with links for additional information
- Links to their Admissions and Financial Aid information
- Utilize an Advanced Search Tool to identify other schools that match your desired parameters
- One Page Summary Chart of all your selected schools with data comparison of the Net Costs
- Create your College Pre-Approval 4-Year Budget Strategy by analyzing your available resources
- Identify eligible tax credits and discuss potential tax strategies as applicable to your situation
- Provide you with a well-organized report (hard copy and/or electronic) summarizing all your information, the colleges financial and scholarship information and comparison summary charts of all your choices
*Consultation consists of a 90-minute meeting at WPC. Please contact Jerry Yox at email@example.com or 513-733-1750.